1. Heat oil in a heavy skillet over medium heat.
2. Add sausage and crushed red pepper.
3. Cook until sausage is no longer pink, stirring frequently, about 7 minutes.
4. Add onion and garlic to skillet and cook until onion is tender and sausage is light brown, stirring occasionally, about 7 minutes.
5. Add tomatoes, cream, and salt.
6. Simmer until mixture thickens slightly, about 4 minutes.
7. (Can be prepared one day ahead. Cover and chill.).
8. Cook pasta in large pot of boiling water. Drain.
9. Bring sauce to a simmer.
10. Add pasta to sauce and cook until pasta is heated through and sauce thickens, stirring ocassionally, for about 2 minutes.
11. Serve and garnish with parsley and parmesan cheese.